Advanced Get Social SavvySocial Media Workshop
Our all day workshop will walk you through;
- Facebook Ad Strategy – Designing a smart Ads strategy for your business vs just boosting posts for reach
- Essential elements of FB ads that convert
- Custom Audiences and how to target your ideal customers
- Installing the magic Facebook pixel on your website
- Publishing tools – FB power editor vs Ads Manager vs Business Manager
- Split testing and why you should be doing it!
- Reporting on the performance of your FB ads + how to monitor and optimise your FB ads to achieve greater results
- Identify which platform drives the most traffic for your website
- How to set up conversion goals
- Understanding conversions and how to view how many conversions social media has assisted with
- Find out how visitors from social media consume your content
See how social media impacts the conversion path
How to understand your social users flow through your website
- Building your social community via quality content
- How to engage with, and leverage digital influencers [Influencer Outreach]
- Content generation ideas and opportunities
- Essential elements of GREAT copywriting
- Each attendee will also get a tailored a suggested content outline for your individual business
- The rise of video and how to leverage its power via Facebook and Instagram
- How to incorporate video into your digital strategy
- Latest video features and functionality available to brands and businesses
- Recommended tools and services for in-house / DIY video
How to be a customer led brand on social media
- Enhancing your customer service via your socials
- Chatbots and automation possibilities
- Social monitoring tools
- This is a workshop best suited to leaders who manage a team or individuals responsible for their organisation’s social media channels.
- It is also suitable for students who have attended our Get Social Savvy Intermediate workshop as the perfect ‘next step in your social media education.
- These sessions are limited to a maximum of 8 attendees and content will be customised and adapted to attendees.
- A laptop will be required to get the most out of the practical sessions.
This all day workshop aims to advance your digital marketing skills in our fast-paced, ever-changing [and exciting!] industry. This workshop is ideal for marketing professionals and business owners who know that in order to always be working in accordance with best practices within social media, they need to continuously look for ways to up-skill and stay on top of their digital marketing game.
The Digital Picnic team is made up of a team of digital marketers with extensive experience and an impressive portfolio of some incredibly successful social and digital campaigns under our #DigiGeek belts.
We have become industry leaders in running social media workshops and teaching small to large businesses, corporates and marketing professionals on how to take their social efforts to the next level and work in accordance with current best practices within our industry.
View our current workshop schedule
Need a customised workshop?This workshop is also run as customised social media training for groups of five or more from the same company, please contact us for further details.
One of the best ways to be the best within your industry? It’s by networking with some of the industry’s best! Our group is filled with like-minded industry professionals, & it’s a busy little hub of question asking / information swapping.
All workshop attendees will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community.