ePicnic Online Social Media CourseSelf-paced Online Learning
We’ve been fortunate to be able to deliver our workshops in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart and Perth, in addition to our beloved Melbourne, but receive emails every week from lovely folk who are unable to attend our workshops due to location or other commitments.
Each of these workshops have been distilled down and brought to life online in our self-paced online course, ePicnic.
To support our ePicnic members, enrolment includes access to our Facebook community and we’ll be holding regular Q&A sessions to enable you to pick our brains and get the additional support you may need.
Payment Plan Details
We can split payments over 2 months via PayPal, with each instalment being $299.50. The second instalment is due one month following your first instalment and is automatic.
If you’re keen to go ahead with our payment plan you may sign up at the link below – once payment is received we’ll enrol you manually and send through access details via email.
Social Media Starter
- Introduction to the social channels most popular in Australia for business – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Video and LinkedIn
- Developing your social media approach – How to select the right social channel for your business & target audience
- Social Channel set-up & Optimisation – How to set up your social channels effectively
- Getting Started – How to find, listen and monitor conversations about your industry, brand and/or area of expertise.
- Reputation management – how to deal with negative comments, trolling and the value of social listening
Get Social Savvy
- Social Media Channel Optimisation – Developing and refining your social media approach. Tips and tricks to promote engagement. Our focus will be on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat/IG Stories, Twitter & Pinterest.
- Managing your social platforms – Content scheduling and managing your social media platforms to maximise your efficiency.
- Improving your visual aesthetic – featuring the tips + tricks we’ve picked up along the way that don’t require you to be a professional photographer, but will elevate help your visuals online
- SEO for Social Media – how your social content affects your SEO success
- Analytics & Measurement – How to measure your social activity, draw insights and use these to update your strategy.
Content & Email Marketing
- Content Creation – Content strategy development and promoting your content via your social platforms. Different methods of displaying and sharing your content. How to discover and generate new ideas for content creation.
- Content Planning – Picking a niche, different ways to display content, developing a content calendar. Planning and setting up your content calendar. Promoting and socialising your Content [sharing, subscribing]
- Blogging and defining your voice – Personal vs Business blogging. The importance of consistency and authenticity. How to build your audience.
- Influencer Outreach – engaging with and using bloggers and influencers for online promotion.
- SEO for blogging basics – top tips for maxmising your blog’s SEO effectiveness
- Email Marketing – The power of newsletters, building and engaging your audience via email marketing. Opt-in and other subscription tools
- Design & Deployment – Developing your design, testing and refining your email content. Analytics – measuring your campaign performance.
Who is ePicnic for?
- Anyone in cities or regional areas we’re not yet able to travel to.
- Anyone who are unable to attend our workshops due to family, work or other commitments…or the fact that they frequently sell out VERY quickly in Melbourne! 😉
- Anyone who loves learning and is eager to ‘formalise’ some of their knowledge around social and digital media.
We believe very strongly in the power of ongoing learning and support, and we invest our own personal time heavily in our private Facebook community. The social and digital media landscape changes so rapidly, and this is where we can continue to share our knowledge and experience in a continually evolving space. This group is exclusive to past workshop attendees, and now, our ePicnic members.
From this group exciting collaborations have formed, new business ideas born and most importantly, a wonderful culture of support has developed. Our members have found it to be an invaluable resource and source of support, particularly for those who are running their own businesses, or working within very small teams who have no one else to share their challenges with. The sense of camaraderie in the group is something we are extremely proud of.
Who attends our workshops?
We’ve been blessed to have had a wonderfully diverse range of attendees at our workshops, from micro-businesses started from kitchen tables, to larger services based corporates. Industries as diverse as food, health & fitness, fashion, interiors & homewares, counselling & natural therapies to name a few. You can see a list of past workshop attendees here.
One of the things we’re most proud of is the practical nature of our workshops, and now e-Course. We will continue to evolve the content as things change, and again, when things change again, we keep everyone updated via the Facebook Group.