LinkedIn Online Masterclass
So you’ve signed up to LinkedIn, but you’re not doing anything with your profile? It’s kiiiiiiinda like going to a networking event and standing in the corner. To make this social platform work for you, you’ve got to do something once you are there.
LinkedIn is a powerhouse of data, connections and content that you can use to position yourself and your business, all of which starts with a smart, optimised profile.
Our LinkedIn Online Masterclass goes way beyond just filling in boxes on a screen and having LinkedIn let you know this is now a “strong” profile [c’mon guys, we can aim higher than that!]. It will show you both strategic and tactical techniques that you can implement to showcase your skills, knowledge and networks in order to build your personal [and business] brand, showcase your capability and attract the right career or business opportunities.
This Online Masterclass is ideal for;
- Senior managers and leaders who are key figures in their enterprise
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who need to attract clients and business online
Here’s what we’ll cover;
- Optimising your LinkedIn Profile for searches on LinkedIn or Google
- Building your brand profile using ethical, effective and efficient techniques
- How to leverage LinkedIn to support your Social Strategy & Content Marketing efforts
- The importance of endorsements and recommendations and how to get more
- Maximising the business uses of LinkedIn as an individual within a business, or as a business owner
- LinkedIn Sponsored Advertising and how you might incorporate this tactic into your strategy
- Best practice strategies and tactics for to support your LinkedIn presence
- Profile optimisation checklist
- Leveraging your team’s individual profiles to support your business goals
Monday 10 July 2017 @ 10am [AEST]
The session will run for approximately 1.5 hours with time allocated for Q&A at the end. If you can’t stay for the duration, or make this particular time you’ll be able to watch the replay at any time for up to a month post masterclass if you have registered to attend.
The LinkedIn Online Masterclass is $199 incl. GST
You will receive a full copy of the presentation and access to watch the replay for 30 days.
Please note: After your payment is completed by PayPal, you should be redirected to a page to complete your registration where you’ll fill in your name and email address and then receive the direct link to the webinar room. If you are not redirected to be able to complete your registration, please email us to ensure you don’t miss the notifications for the webinar.
The LinkedIn Online Masterclass will commence in