Advanced Get Social Savvy – Social Media Workshop
- This is a workshop best suited to social media marketers/enthusiasts wanting to take their strategic approach to the platforms to that next level.
- It is also suitable for students who have attended our Get Social Savvy workshop as the perfect ‘next step in your social media education.
- These sessions are limited to a maximum of 10 attendees and content will be customised and adapted to attendees.
- A laptop will be required to get the most out of the practical sessions.
- Facebook Ad Strategy – Designing a smart Ads strategy for your business vs just boosting posts for reach
- Essential elements of a successful FB ads strategy
- Custom Audiences and how to target your ideal customers
- Finding the right creative to drive the best results
- Testing and monitoring your ads to make the most of your budget
- Reporting on the performance of your FB ads
- Putting all that theory to work when you set up your campaign
- Identify Which Platform Drives the Most Traffic
- How to Set Up Conversion Goals
- Understanding conversions and how to view how many conversions social media has assisted with
- Find Out How Visitors From Social Media Consume Your Content
- See How Social Media Impacts the Conversion Path
- How to understand your social users flow through your website
- Mapping out your customer’s content journey
- The rise of video and how to leverage its power via Facebook and Instagram
- How to incorporate video into your digital strategy
- Latest video features and functionality available to brands and businesses
- Recommended tools and services for in-house / DIY video
Exclusive access to The Digital Picnic Facebook Community
All workshop attendees will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.
- Please view our full Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
If this workshop is sold out, please email us to register your interest in waitlisting for a cancellation or our next workshop