Advanced Get Social Savvy
Social Media Workshop
- This is a workshop best suited to leaders who manage a team or individuals responsible for their organisation’s social media channels.
- It is also suitable for students who have attended our Get Social Savvy Intermediate workshop as the perfect ‘next step in your social media education.
- These sessions are limited to a maximum of 8 attendees and content will be customised and adapted to attendees.
- A laptop will be required to get the most out of the practical sessions.
- Facebook Ad Strategy – Designing a smart Ads strategy for your business vs just boosting posts for reach
- Essential elements of FB ads that convert
- Custom Audiences and how to target your ideal customers
- Installing the magic Facebook pixel on your website
- Publishing tools – FB power editor vs Ads Manager vs Business Manager
- Split testing and why you should be doing it!
- Reporting on the performance of your FB ads + how to monitor and optimise your FB ads to achieve greater results
- Identify Which Platform Drives the Most Traffic
- How to Set Up Conversion Goals
- Understanding conversions and how to view how many conversions social media has assisted with
- Find Out How Visitors From Social Media Consume Your Content
- See How Social Media Impacts the Conversion Path
- How to understand your social users flow through your website
- Building your social community via quality content
- How to engage with, and leverage digital influencers [Influencer Outreach]
- Content generation ideas and opportunities
- Essential elements of GREAT copywriting
- Each attendee will also get a tailored a suggested content outline for your individual business
- The rise of video and how to leverage its power via Facebook and Instagram
- How to incorporate video into your digital strategy
- Latest video features and functionality available to brands and businesses
- Recommended tools and services for in-house / DIY video
How to be a customer led brand on social media
- Enhancing your customer service via your socials
- Chatbots and automation possibilities
- Social monitoring tools
Exclusive access to The Digital Picnic Facebook Community
All workshop attendees will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.
- Please view our full Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking.