Content Planning Workshop
A one-day Content Planning Masterclass for you, because you’re the kinda business owner who has paralysis by analysis when it comes to what to post.
… except we’re going to go so much deeper than that and go beyond the what, and explore the when, and the why, and the how, and by day’s end? … you’ll walk out with 2-4 weeks of content planned in advance, right down to what you’re going to write.
Analysis paralysis, be gone.
So, how are we going to achieve that? Well, by covering the below;
- Content marketing fundamentals? Locked down.
- Then? We’ll map out your individual social media goals.
- After that? It’s time to define your brand personality.
- And then? We’ll walk you through conversational copy, versus conversion copy.
- Also? We’ll need a little time spent on content creation, versus content curation.
- And then? We’ll talk about harnessing the power of user generated content [and what that looks like for you, and your business].
- We’ll walk you through all o’ our favourite content creation tools / content hacks.
- And then [and only then], we’ll be ready to map out content pillars unique to your business.
- From there? We’ll turn those into a content calendar [this is where you walk out knowing exactly what to post, when, why, and how, and it’s empowering stuff, that].
- And so at that point? We’ll start scheduling content in, 2-4 weeks in advance [because who doesn’t love walking out of a workshop with something tangible?].
- For some of you, the big focus there will be your IG feed and its look / aesthetic, and for others? It’ll be a solid month of FB activity … locked down].
* N.B there’s an appendix at the end of your workbooks to show you exactly how to report on your social media activity at the end of each month, and we’d love for you to share your results post-workshop into our private FB group, so we can discuss.
Long story short? This workshop will be the thing to pull you out of that rut, and it’s been designed specifically just for that. We meet so many of you every.single.week, and we lay that strategy down [which is necessary], but there are so many who are just.too.scared to start, so we made a workshop for;
- The ones who suffer analysis paralysis
- The ones who overthink it all
- The ones who are elbow deep in an epic content rut
- The ones who need to be reinvigorated with new ideas
- The ones who might even simply need confirmation they’re on the right track
- The ones who’ve jumped into a new role, and have no idea what to post
- The freelance marketers who are content rut’ing with client content, and need a day spent with content marketing specialists to reinvigorate them with new ideas
Literally? … it’s for all of you [!!!].
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.
- Please view our full Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
If this workshop is sold out, please email us to register your interest in waitlisting for a cancellation or our next workshop