Keen to join us for the next round? Join our waitlist here and we’ll let you know when enrolments open for 2021
Fancy a little bit o’ TDP action, but can’t make it to one of our in-person workshops? Don’t dismay, you’re [completely] in luck, because our ePicnic online eCourse is our in-person workshops [… on crack!], i.e suh-many-extras, because we wanted to be able to make up for the fact that you don’t get to drink from one of our hologram cactus glasses, ha!
So? What does our 12 week program look like? Well, it looks like the *ultimate* social media Mother Hen [Cherie, for those playing at home] walking you through videos, and screencast tutorials, and various modules for you to sink your teeth into literally everything you need to know about social media marketing for your business [or your client’s businesses, for our beloved freelance marketers].
6 modules, delivered once per fortnight [to give you ample time to work through them], as well as countless downloadable templates, and basically? Every single resource you could *possibly* need to really elevate those socials.
So? Let’s walk you through what you’ll be learning then?
- Module 1: Content marketing
- Module 2: Facebook best practices, including both organic considerations, as well as an introduction to paid advertising.
- Module 3: Instagram best practices + leveraging social media influencers for your business.
- Module 4: Twitter best practices, and Pinterest best practices
- Module 5: Google Analytics, and really empowering yourself to understand the all-important data that helps you track how your social media efforts are going for your business.
- Module 6: Improving Your Visual Aesthetic + Video Marketing
SO? HOW’S IT ALL GOING TO GO DOWN FOR YOU:
- You’ll be expected to keep pace with just one module per fortnight [a really nice pace, we promise].
- Your hand will be held every step of the way [we know you guys have a lot going on BTS when you choose to invest in online learning, whilst simultaneously juggling life].
- During that fortnight, there will be a Q&A thread in the private FB community you’re invited to as part of your learning, and any question is welcome there.
- Additionally, each fortnight you’ll be invited to an FB livestream with your mentor, TDP’s Cherie where any questions will be answered in real-time, as well as a little check-in on some of the activities you’ll be undertaking as part of each module.
- You’ll be welcome to network with other business owners / members in this group, who we expect will [hopefully] become lifelong business buddies for you [believe us when we say this, every business owners needs a business owner bestie!].
- After the course has completed, you’ll be invited into The Digital Picnic’s primary FB community group, where you’ll receive lifetime access to us and our community.
PRINTABLE TEMPLATES YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Social media goals template
- Content planning templates
- Social media reporting templates
- Social media influencer scripting templates
- Pain point templates
- Empathy canvas map templates
- Tone of voice templates
- Website analytics reporting template
- x1 bonus eLearning module: how to reduce social media slavery, whilst still enjoying social media success [because we’re *big* on this stuff not ruling your life!].
- Exclusive access to The Digital Picnic Facebook Community
- All ePicnic’ers will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!
KICK OFF: 10th August 2020
COURSE COMPLETION: 2nd November 2020
* N.B numbers are STRICTLY CAPPED for this program, so it is genuinely a first come, first served basis!
COST: $699 [inclusive of GST] + available with humm & openpay
Total course length: 11 hours delivered over x7 video modules + 6 x1hr livestreams [optional]
- All online learning purchases are non-refundable, however, your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another intake date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.
- Please note that by purchasing the above eLearning + mentorship program, that you recognise the agreed coaching calls will be locked in prior to the intake starting however – as with anything in life – there will be occasions where those dates will change. We will always provide ample warning, and a new date will be locked in and honoured. We will always do our best to stick to the dates that have been locked in, but sometimes? Cherie wakes up with tonsillitis, and believe-you-me … you don’t wanna be on a coaching call with a tonsillitis’s Cherie All coaching calls will be conducted during business hours, however if you’re unable to attend? They are recorded and available for delayed viewing with all questions answered. Rest assured my pretties, you will all be coached