So, you’ve executed a Facebook ad, or two, or multiple ads, … but you’re looking to [significantly] scale up, and you want to go from throwing money at Ads Manager and *basically* hoping for the best, to shifting all of your campaigns into a whole new gear.
Maybe you’ve already completed our Facebook Ads Intensive, and now you’re looking to sink your teeth into advanced social media advertising geekery? Or maybe you skipped our FB Ads Intensive because you were like, yep, great, thanks guys, … all over that, and looking to really amplify it all.
Maybe you’re just feeling frustrated with your baseline knowledge of how to actually get an ad out onto the www, … but they just don’t get the kind of conversions you’re after, and so you need to hop into our HQ’s with our resident FB Ads specialist with a proven track record of killer ads campaigns for multiple clients, and – let’s be honest – a really competitive streak [pretty much an essential of any Facebook Ads marketer, let’s be honest, ha!].
Enter our Advanced Facebook Ads Intensive, in all its shiny [seriously geeky] glory, where you’ll learn what’s working. Like, right now. Not last month, or worse, last year, … but right now.
Nope. We won’t be guiding you through any unethical strategies to get cheap likes and clicks from folks who never end up converting with you, but instead? We’ll be inviting you into our social media ads genius, and sharing little [big] hacks that can only really come from years of experience, and [confession] whole-day-long chats / shooting the breeze about Facebook marketing success stories with other DigiGeeks we’ve worked with whilst we’ve been perfecting our craft.
What we’ll be covering;
- Defining your FB strategy? [seriously, this very first step is often where it all goes wrong for businesses]
- Then, we’ll dive into the fundamentals to develop and optimise your FB ad strategy
- Then, we’ll look at your ads, and talk about how to get them performing a lot better
- Then, we’ll need to explore everybody’s “most hated” Business Manager in depth 😉
- We’ll also cover some of the latest functions within Business Manager [just released]
- And hey, let’s go through some tips on how to out perform your competitors with your FB ads [and maybe even access their audience] [hey, they’re doing it to you, ha!]
- Then, we’ll cover retargeting and tweaking ads for better outcomes
- And then our fave? Sharing some really great FB ad hacks [i.e the tips and hacks that aren’t super obvious or known, … unless you’re FB Ads geeks, like us]
- And then, it’s practical, practical, practical with activities and group work to troubleshoot your FB woes [we welcome lots of crying into our shoulder, we’ve seen and heard it all, believe me].
Exclusive access to The Digital Picnic Facebook Community
All workshop attendees will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.
- Please view our full Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking.