We’ve got a little secret to share with you.
Did you know that simply boosting a post on Facebook isn’t *really* FB advertising? Sure, you’ll get reach and engagement, but we’d be inclined to argue, what kind of reach? And where from? And can you track it to see what conversions come from that reach?
The answer is no, you can not.
So, … we’re inviting you to step away from the ‘Boost’ button and into the FB ads Manager back-end, where we’ve had a lot of experience developing successful FB advertising campaigns on behalf of our clients, and we want you to learn [*really* learn!] how to achieve the same kind of success.
Join us for this online intensive on one of our favourite digital marketing strategies to incorporate into your overall strategy, i.e Facebook ads and we’ll teach you everything we know about running successful campaigns that give you a clear ROI and really work!
What we’ll be covering:
- Facebook Ads Strategy and how to design your campaigns for maximum impact
- Understanding the Facebook pixel
- Designing a simple ads funnel
- Understanding advertising objectives and ways to advertise on Facebook
- Navigating the Facebook Ads Dashboard
- Audience targeting + retargeting options
- Creating audiences to target your ideal customer
- Understanding the Facebook ad campaign structure
- Ad Creative formats
- How to create ad campaign, from strategy through to completion [practical session]
- Ad testing and optimisation options
- Reporting – how to interpret your results and analytics
- Ad Management options – Power Editor / Ads Manager + Business Manager
* Important n.b – to get the most from this session please ensure that you have your Facebook Pixel installed on your website. If you have a product-based business and ecommerce store, you may wish to activate your product feed prior to commencing the online course. Access to suitable imagery and a clear idea for at least one campaign is desirable.