Opened up three seperate tabs of our Facebook Ads online training courses [Business Manager Introduction, Facebook Ad Intermediate and Facebook Ads Advanced] only to keep on flicking between them all and just feel even more stuck on which one to invest in because like, you’re a newbie but you ultimately wanna be an absolute JEDI of the Facebook Ads world so you kinda need all three?
Well ‘lil Skywalker, that’s why we’ve gone ahead and created the whole trilogy as one collective package. Think of it as the Facebook Ads version of watching Star Wars Episode I, II and III for the first time [ie. you wouldn’t just dive straight into the third one if you haven’t watched the first one yet!]
The Facebook Ads Force is strong … and we’re here to guide you through the galaxy and teach you everything there is to know. Consider us your personal Yoda.
Like in the first movie of any trilogy, you’re introduced to the main characters. In the movie of Facebook Ads? Well, the main character is actually you – you’re [eventually] going to become the Jedi master of FB Ads after all. So think of Business Manager as your sidekick, the Obi-Wan-Kenobi to your Luke Skywalker. Our Business Manager Introduction tutorial is you getting to meet your sidekick for the first time and discover all their ‘lil magical ways and quirks.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn:
- To understand Business Manager – what it is, what it does and why it could help you organise your business on socials.
- How to set up and manage your pixel – because you know the pixel is an integral part of successful social media advertising but setting it up, on the other hand, can be kind of a mystery.
- To manage your product catalogue – to make sure you’re taking advantage of social selling and the powers of dynamic advertising.
- To use some of the other assets – because Business Manager is kind of amazing and there are so many ways you can be using it to your advantage.
- To report with prowess – especially great if you’re interested in learning how your social activities are working.
- Some troubleshooting – because from our experience, even when you’re a Business Manager native, things don’t always seem to work to plan always.
Now you and your sidekick are besties, it’s time to unite your super powers together for the greater good [the greater good being upskilling to help your business!]. We feature hard in this one to play the part of Yoda and teach you everything we know about running successful campaigns that give you a clear ROI and really work!
In this course, we’ll be covering:
- Facebook Ads Strategy and how to design your campaigns for maximum impact
- Understanding the Facebook pixel
- Designing a simple ads funnel
- Understanding advertising objectives and ways to advertise on Facebook
- Navigating the Facebook Ads Dashboard
- Audience targeting + retargeting options
- Creating audiences to target your ideal customer
- Understanding the Facebook ad campaign structure
- Ad Creative formats
- How to create ad campaign, from strategy through to completion [practical session]
- Ad testing and optimisation options
- Reporting – how to interpret your results and analytics
- Ad Management options – Power Editor / Ads Manager + Business Manager
* Important n.b – to get the most from this session please ensure that you have your Facebook Pixel installed on your website. If you have a product-based business and ecommerce store, you may wish to activate your product feed prior to commencing the online course. Access to suitable imagery and a clear idea for at least one campaign is desirable.
You’ve watched part 1 [Business Manager Introduction] and dived straight on into part 2 [Facebook Ads Intensive], so now it’s time to finish this epic trilogy with an action packed BANG with our Facebook Ads Advanced course. Yoda [us] are here to finish up your training in the ways of the FB Ads Force.
Ready to rule the Facebook Ads galaxy?
In the final course of this trilogy, we’ll be covering:
- We’ll kick off with the strategy side of things
- Then we’ll cover off on objectives
- Then it’s on to Business Manager features
- Following on we’ll talk ad performance
- Then we’ll talk audience strategies
- Importantly, we’ll cover automated rules
- And then we’ll cover off on getting your creative #onpoint
- From there, we’ll cover choosing CTAS
- Then we’ll discuss reporting on your Ads
- Time for maximising your pixel
- To finish, you’ve got some homework! [even Jedi Masters have homework]
All purchases of this course will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community; a space to interact, ask strategy questions and share your social media wins!