Get Social Savvy – Intermediate Social Media Workshop
Hi there, future TDP’er!
Have you been thinking about making some big changes to the way you roll out social media for your business, but haven’t known where to start?
Let us introduce you to our Get Social Savvy social media workshop!
Our TDP workshops have been designed to teach creative business owners / social-media-managers-in-the-making / marketing professionals some of the skills, marketing strategies and solutions to help our attendees feel confident about the content they’re publishing online to best market their business, & more importantly, … why!
Our workshops are best suited to intermediate users of social media for business, who have social channels established and a working knowledge of each.
So, come and join us if you’re in the mood for;
- Completely transforming the way you do social media for business
- Learning how to create content that attracts clicks, & conversion!
- Learning how to grow your following, & build your online tribe
- Navigating the social media algorithms to achieve engagement and reach
- Losing your hate / hate relationship with Facebook. Angry with Facebook? We call it ‘fangry’. And yep. We thinkwe can get you loving it again.
- And most importantly? Feeling confident and armed with bucket loads of social media best practice information to help you go from strength to strength online.
Our workshop covers;
- Social Media Channel Optimisation
- Developing and refining your social media approach. Tips and tricks to promote engagement. Our focus will be on Facebook Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter & Pinterest.
- How to improve your visual aesthetic online [feat. tips + tricks we’ve picked up along the way that don’t require you to be a professional photographer, but will help elevate your visuals online]
- Managing your social platforms [rather than them managing you!]
- Content scheduling and managing your social media platforms to maximise your efficiency.
- Analytics & Measurement
- How to measure your social activity, draw insights and use these to update your strategy.
Exclusive access to The Digital Picnic Facebook Community
All workshop attendees will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.
If this workshop is sold out, please email us to register your interest in waitlisting for a cancellation or our next workshop