How to design the perfect Instagram feed
We were on tour recently for our x2 day #TDPtour, and we received a question from one of our beloved attendees who asked, “how do I get my Instagram feed to look as good as yours does?”, and there was only really one answer;
“Welcome to Cherie’s OCD, … enjoy your stay”, ha!
Jokes aside? From the outside looking in? A beautiful Instagram feed might be easily mistaken for simply being a bunch of pretty pictures thrown together and voila, … pretty lil’ insty-feed.
Heck, our husbands would likely think this is exactly what’s involved in laying out a sweet feed, but you know, and we know it’s a *lot* more than that.
There’s a whole lot o’ magic, care, consideration, and mild to moderate levels of OCD required in order to curate the perfect Instagram feed, … and the thing is, what’s the point of nothing-but-pretty if it isn’t paired back with strategy? So, there’s #neklevel skill required to not just be able to throw a pretty feed together, … but ensure it’s hitting your social media marketing goals too.
And it’s where a lot of you admit you’re falling down, so we wanna help. We’ve been so very lucky to be blessed with an ability to throw beautiful aesthetics together, … and ensure they’re not-just-pretty-but-strategic-too.
So we want to gift you that same magic. We want to [very warmly] welcome you into our OCD, ha! We want to share all the little things we know that have always [very fortunately!] just come so naturally to us, so that you can learn to have that same magic too.
Mostly? … we want to be able to offer the kind of insights that just make you feel so stinkin’ *proud* of your own feed,
What we’ll be covering:
- A little intro into the magic behind the “perfect” IG feed
- How to choose a theme style for your IG feed
- And then how to rearrange your photos to suit your theme
- How to choose a grid layout
- What to consider when choosing a colour palette
- How to space your photos out perfectly
- How to colour co-ordinate
- Tools of the trade to take your feed to the #neklevel
- A walk-through scheduling programs to support your new + improved feed