How to humanise your brand online
A lot of people talk about social media growth, and engagement, and followers, and sales conversions, and, and, and, … we sometimes just wanna S.CREAM and say;
“Don’t forget to be human, guys!”.
Don’t forget to make your brand look > feel and sound human online, because without that? It’s just another brand growing, and garnering engagement, and attracting new followers, and [yes, indeed!] landing some sales conversions, … but without that crucial “human element”? It’ll struggle to endear, or it’ll struggle to feel relevant, or it’ll struggle to stay memorable, … and nobody wants that.
A lot of people ask us, “how have you turned something as dry as marketing is, into the following / engagement rate that you have?” and to that we say, … “we just made it human!”.
Truly, that’s all we did.
But the thing is, we strategise the “human stuff” too. Yea. Yep. The “humanisation” of our brand has been this beautiful balance of heartfelt > staying seriously in line with who we are as humans, but also? Strategy.
Because you can strategise the “human”, you really can.
Wanna learn how?
Join us for this 2 hour evening session while we walk you through;
- How to write more engaging [i.e human!] copy
- How to create content that speaks to your followers / your demographic
- How to sound like a human online
- How to engage like a human online
- How to humanise the customer service experience
- Taking the “robot-mode” out of your auto-scheduled social efforts
- Brands who are humanising their presence well
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.
- Please view our full Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
If this workshop is sold out, please email us to register your interest in waitlisting for a cancellation or our next workshop