A lot of people talk about social media growth, and engagement, and followers, and sales conversions, and, and, and, … we sometimes just wanna S.CREAM and say;
“Don’t forget to be human, guys!”.
Don’t forget to make your brand look > feel and sound human online, because without that? It’s just another brand growing, and garnering engagement, and attracting new followers, and [yes, indeed!] landing some sales conversions, … but without that crucial “human element”? It’ll struggle to endear, or it’ll struggle to feel relevant, or it’ll struggle to stay memorable, … and nobody wants that.
A lot of people ask us, “how have you turned something as dry as marketing is, into the following/engagement rate that you have?” and to
Truly, that’s all we did.
But the thing is, we strategise the “human stuff” too. Yea. Yep. The “humanisation” of our brand has been this beautiful balance of heartfelt > staying seriously in line with who we are as humans, but also? Strategy.
Because you can strategise the “human”, you really can.
Wanna learn how?
Join us for this $79 online Masterclass while we walk you through;
- How to write more engaging [i.e human!] copy
- How to create content that speaks to your followers / your demographic
- How to sound like a human online
- How to engage like a human online
- How to humanise the customer service experience
- Taking the “robot-mode” out of your auto-scheduled social efforts
- Brands who are humanising their presence well
Keen? Book on in!