How to write more engaging social media captions
We’ve gotta say it, … too much of the copy we read online isn’t, well, … *great*.
Too long [didn’t read], a.k.a TL;DR.
[the list could go on].
And whilst that might come across as highly critical, we can assure you, we’re actually copywriting “Mother Hens”, and we also realise folks are simply trying their best, … often propelled into the role of “copywriter” for no other reason other than that they are the Director of their own business [and quite often? In micro-business land].
In all of our workshops? The struggle with writing one’s own copy is a regular complaint, and outsourcing to a professional copywriter? Just simply not within budget, at that point in time.
So we realise you’re busy, currently uninspired by your own copy [perhaps you’re even smack bang in the middle of a horrific copy rut], and you also might be small-business-levels-of-broke [we get that, … it took us x2 years to properly pay ourselves, ha!], and so all of this is why we’ve developed a 2 hour evening Masterclass.
… and it’s just $99.
The topic? How to write more engaging social media captions on your socials, presented by Cherie [ex professional copywriter, current digital marketing strategist, co-Director of TDP], the writer of all of our social media captions across TDP’s socials [and the large majority of our client’s socials, as well].
Her goal? To reinvigorate. To inspire. To help you claw your way out of that dreaded copy rut. To empower you to believe that you can write your own social media posts, [… and you don’t even have to stew on that sh*t for 2+ hours per caption, ha!].
And she plans to do that by covering off on;
- How to write more engaging social media captions
- How to write copy that speaks to your followers / your demographic
- How to establish a clear purpose for each caption you write
- How to find the right tone, and how to write with passion in order to persuade
- How to shrink [some] copy in order to maximise impact
- And on the flipside? How to enhance some copy that – quite frankly – needs more words
All o’ that? … 2 hours [don’t worry, … we’ll feed you nibbles!]
Keen? Book on in!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.
- Please view our full Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
If this workshop is sold out, please email us to register your interest in waitlisting for a cancellation or our next workshop