INTRO TO FACEBOOK ADS
So, you’ve been toiling mightily over your organic content, and you’re starting to experience some good results. You’re building a small but engaged community, and you’re starting to make a little money here and there.
You’ve heard whispers about the power of Facebook Advertising for exposing your brand to new audiences and getting them to invest in you, but you’re definitely new to this whole thang, and a bit nervous about rolling up to a workshop titled ‘Intermediate’ or ‘Advanced’–for fear you won’t be able to keep up.
We see you, we hear you. And in response? We’ve decided to release a brand-spankers workshop offering, just for you.
So, here it is–our 3 hour, no BS introduction to Facebook [and by proxy, Instagram] advertising.
- The value of Facebook Ads [and how boosting is different, and lesser]
- Getting your head around the Ads Manager Platform [we’ll touch on business manager too]
- Understanding and breaking down the lingo [we’re fluent, baby]
- Aligning business goals with campaign objectives
- Key tips and tricks to get you started
- Creative examples we love
- A live walkthrough of campaign setup from start to finish
- All your curly questions!
You’ll walk away with a better understanding and the confidence to either start on your own path with paid ads, or enrol in our Intermediate and/or Advanced Ads workshops to *really* take things to the next level.
Exclusive access to The Digital Picnic Facebook Community
All workshop attendees will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.
- Please view our full Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
If this workshop is sold out, please email us to register your interest in waitlisting for a cancellation or our next workshop