So you’ve signed up to LinkedIn, but you’re not doing anything with your profile? It’s kiiiiiiinda like going to a networking event and standing in the corner. To make this social platform work for you, you’ve got to do something once you are there.
LinkedIn is a powerhouse of data, connections and content that you can use to position yourself and your business, all of which starts with a smart, optimised profile.
Our LinkedIn Online Masterclass goes way beyond just filling in boxes on a screen and having LinkedIn let you know this is now a “strong” profile [c’mon guys, we can aim higher than that!]. It will show you both strategic and tactical techniques that you can implement to showcase your skills, knowledge and networks in order to build your personal [and business] brand, showcase your capability and attract the right career or business opportunities.
This Online Masterclass is ideal for;
Senior managers and leaders who are key figures in their enterprise
Entrepreneurs and business owners who need to attract clients and business online
Here’s what we cover;
- Optimising your LinkedIn Profile for searches on LinkedIn or Google
- Building your brand profile using ethical, effective and efficient techniques
- How to leverage LinkedIn to support your Social Strategy & Content Marketing efforts
- The importance of endorsements and recommendations and how to get more
- Maximising the business uses of LinkedIn as an individual within a business, or as a business owner
- LinkedIn Sponsored Advertising and how you might incorporate this tactic into your strategy
- Best practice strategies and tactics for to support your LinkedIn presence
- Profile optimisation checklist
- Leveraging your team’s individual profiles to support your business goals