Ok, are you ready? Close your eyes. Breathe deeply, … and forget about social media for a day. Ya. We said it. Forget about social media for a day, because we’re inviting you to a 1.5 hour online Masterclass on the exciting [if you’re nerdy, like us] topic of e-mail marketing, & we’d love your full, undivided attention while we teach you just exactly how to take your e-mail marketing efforts to the next level.
An astounding 1,876 companies across 43 different marketing categories, including SEO, social, video marketing, sales enablement, mobile analytics, and dozens more exist according to a recent “supergraphic” from VentureBeat. What’s more, many of the categories didn’t even exist in the report just one year earlier.
But, just one category continues to persist over time: email marketing. And the reason is clear – for ten years in a row, email is the category generating the highest ROI for marketers. For every $1 spent, email marketing generates $38 in ROI and gives marketers the broadest reach of all the channels available to them. Despite the plethora of tools available to marketers, email marketing is simply the best bet for business growth.
Put simply, email marketing is the single most effective, fastest way to get a return on your digital marketing investment.
Our online Masterclass will take you through all you need to know to get started on building your subscriber list, creating campaigns and then checking your results.
Here’s what we cover;
- Subscribers: Ways to grow your database
- How to create a new subscriber list, design your sign up page and embed it in your site
- Lists: Creating lists, when to use groups & segments, styling forms and emails.
- How to embed your new sign-up page on your business Facebook page
- How to create & design your newsletters and campaigns, including ensuring that your EDM’s are mobile responsive
- Reports: understanding reports and knowing where and how to improve
- Spam & legal requirements: what can [and can’t] be done, tricks to improve deliverability, cleaning lists
- Sharing your campaigns on Facebook and Twitter
- How to set up automation and ways to use this feature to automate aspects of your business
- How to use split testing & segmenting your message and emails