Ever feel like you just wanna take an entire day out to work on your business, rather than in it?
Feel like carving out one whole day [split over x2 three hour sessions, for brain overload’y-avoid’y reasons] with TDP’s Cherie on your business and its digital strategy?
You deserve it.
We thrive in this learning environment.
And honestly? You’ve got no idea how much you didn’t know you didn’t know until you enter our virtual classroom [we’re not saying this from a place of arrogance, but instead? Simply regurgitating the feedback we constantly hear from the many business owners who’ve workshop’d before you, ha!].
In these x2 three hour sessions? We’ve basically designed the perfect whole-digital-upskilling-experience that your business / organisation needs in 2021 [and beyond, if you can allow us to get a little Nostre-Damus-predict-the-future, for a second] 😉
So, what’s included?
- Social media channel optimisation, including all-important upskilling on how to develop [and in many cases, refine] your social media approach.
- Then there’s the obvious stuff like going through the social media algorithms [the stuff they don’t teach you at uni. Like, in relevant tertiary qualifications. Promise], because once you wrap your head around those mathematical basics? … you’re a bit of a social-media-Ron-Burgundy-big-deal.
- There’s tips and tricks to promote increased engagement on your social platforms: our platforms of choice [and what we cover off on in these sessions] are Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, and LinkedIn.
- We hate the marketing buzz word “growth hack”, but we’d also be lying if we said there wasn’t a significant portion of these workshops that wasn’t allocated to teaching you how to [seriously] hack your growth online [spoiler alert? It’s entirely focused on growth done right, i.e via gewd content and a solid nod to the importance of a paid advertising strategy in your growth equation]. n.b – we discuss paid ads strategy in this workshop, but we don’t teach you how. Reason being? That’s an entire workshop in itself, frands.
- We spend a big chunk of time on your current [and future] content marketing strategy, and we help you seriously elevate in the content marketing space [because after x6 years of teaching social media? … we’ve realised it’s content where most good folk fall down].
- Then we even share a really-really-seriously good content marketing formula [which again, isn’t taught at uni … but should be], so that you can inhale/exhale and go forth and content market’y conquer post-workshop [like all of our TDP graduates do].
- Finally? We spend the last part of the day making sure you can pull this all off from a time and resources perspective [no point learning it all, if you’re unable to realistically resource it], because we want to make sure that you’re managing your social media platforms [and not having them manage you]. This includes going through all of the content scheduling hacks you’ll need to know to ensure you have a life outside of your phone, because we’re digital marketers and we’ve been there … promise.
- And then? We wrap the session up ensuring that you’re able to measure your social media performance online by focusing on analytics and measurement of your social platforms, plus a Google Analytics walk-through.
We weren’t lying, guys.
It’s a big strategy deep-dive kinda experience, and you don’t walk out of this workshop the same person: whether you’re a business owning person, or a marketing professional person.
For a lot of the workshop attendees we meet? … this was genuinely the turning point for them, and we know it’s going to be the same for you, too.
Our workshops are best suited to;
- Business owners with intermediate knowledge of the platforms [we welcome beginners, but you will not keep up if you’ve never used – or seen – the platforms we’re discussing].
- Marketing professionals who spent their entire degree waiting to get to the practical stuff, then graduated realising, “sh*t. I’m going to have to learn this all on-the-job” … and you’ve kinda felt like you’ve been fluffing along ever since [s’ok. No judgement here. That Bachelor degree laid down all of the important foundations, but consider our workshop as a fill-in-the-gaps experience. Like, all of the gaps].
- Current university students sitting in those relevant degrees, knowin’ you’re going to come out with the practical knowledge gaps [we were you back then, we promise] 😉
- Freelance marketers looking to significantly upskill in digital strategy, so that you can [also significantly] bump up that hourly rate/monthly retainer [did we mention how much prospective clients love seeing that you’ve done a TDP workshop before? Actually, a lot of freelance marketers fill out their marketing portfolios from our private TDP grad. community on FB alone].
All workshop attendees will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- This session is taken completely online using Zoom and Slack.
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
- Download Zoom. Zoom is the video conferencing tool we will use. It works a lot like Google Hangouts or Skype. You will need to create an account in order to join the call.
- We will provide a link to the session via email 24 hours in advance – keep an eye on your inbox
- Transfer to another workshop date is not available
Please view our full Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
If this workshop is sold out, please email us to register your interest in waitlisting for a cancellation or our next workshop.