Do you have an amazing camera and stunning products that you want to capture and show the world, but it never seems to work out as you visioned?
This workshop is an interactive, in-person, full service event to give you the skills and techniques to take your products “live” on your website or social media.
Prue’s goal is to give you the confidence to style, shoot and edit images that will make sales, grow your business and feed the never ending demands of social media.
Workshops are limited to 10 people to allow plenty of one-on-one time and ensure everyone get’s the most out of the day.
This workshop will be facilitated by Prue Aja
How To Use Your Camera
No more shooting in auto, time to get creative.
Learn how to process and edit your photos in Lightroom.
How achieve studio lighting without expensive equipment.
You will never forget a thing with your quick reference guide to take home.
Composition & Styling
Creating a brand and style for your products.
Begin the day with setting up at your very own studio workstation and short bio about your business and products. Then get straight into learning how to use your camera and it’s functions including and which lens is used for what.
Then the fun part of learning to style your products from the pre-production meeting you will have a good idea of where we are heading.
- Jump into lighting and how to achieve studio finished lighting for your products.
- Shooting directly to your laptop as to adjust the styling and lighting as you go.
- Editing from your laptop to achieve professionally finished images ready to output and upload to your website or social media.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Camera (preferably DSLR otherwise point and shoot)
- Laptop ( & power cable)
- Camera usb cable – long enough to go from your camera on the tripod to your computer
- Download Lightroom – do this close to the workshop time for the free 30 day trial
- Sample’s of your products
- Elements to style your products with e.g flowers
- Large thick white cardboard and black cardboard.
Put together a vision board on Pinterest or style guide, consider colours, styles and themes for your Instagram feed so you can source ideal props.
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.