Picnic’ers in Your Pocket 2024
$1,200.00 incl. GST
If you’d like to request payment via invoice or an alternate payment plan in 3x or 6x monthly instalments tap here
All the benefits of a full-scale marketing agency via a year-long membership at your fingertips [without having to hire a full-scale agency].
Welcome to TDP’s year long digital upskilling experience, Picnic’ers In Your Pocket.
It’s exactly as the name suggests, i.e a membership that feels as if you have a full-scale marketing agency > in your pocket > via monthly coaching calls designed to upskill you on specialist topics > with additional time at the end of each upskilling experience spent on Q&A so that everything feels customised to you.
Our approach? We’d call it “Mother Hen” > meets Mrs. Doubtfire > all finished off with radical honesty and authenticity where your feelings will sometimes be hurt, in order for your strategy to grow [and grow well].
But it’s all wrapped up in love. We promise.
Introducing TDP’s flagship Picnic’ers In Your Pocket program
A 12 month live coaching and upskilling program that promises to keep you accountable to what you need to put in place in order to grow online [and offline].
Here’s what you can expect:
- Monthly upskilling on the topics you’ll need to master
- Being taught in a way that’s unique to TDP [we’re incredible]
- Multiple opportunities for Q&A within a tight group
- That same group becoming your very best business buddies
- TDP feeling like a virtual extension of your “team”
- Honest feedback from us to help you grow
- A feeling of accountability you almost can’t put a dollar value on
What do we cover off in the year?’
- How to design your organic content for paid ads success
- Your content marketing strategy
- How to measure your results via social media and GA4
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Meta advertising
- TikTok advertising
- Pinterest advertising
- Google advertising
- Email marketing
- Your revenue growth formula
- Analysing your traffic via advanced methodologies
- How to make automation your new bestie [and marketing assistant]