We’d love to share with you all the things we’ve learnt over the years, through working in social media for clients large and small. This eBook covers all the essentials you need to know before taking the leap into this exciting new career;
- How to get experience in social media.
- How to develop a pitch / proposal for a client you’re itching to work with.
- A day in the life of a social media manager. [i.e. the realities of social media management!]
- The ideal attributes and traits for a social media manager to possess. Personality is key in social media and it is definitely not for everyone!
- A guide to expected rates of pay for social media management.
- Setting yourself up and getting paid, registering an ABN, company name, trademarking and insurances
- Expectations of clients – Our recommended reporting format, client meetings and client communication guidelines.
- Transition phase – getting new clients, what you need to know and how to get started.
- Making life easier – scheduling tips and productivity apps we recommend.
- Where to look to secure social media jobs – how to commence networking and finding the perfect social media role for you.