SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYTICS MASTERCLASS
Feel like you’re plodding along in business-land / marketing-land without … any real idea of how it’s *actually* all going? It’s probably because you’re not reporting on your analytics at the end of each month? Heck, we even go one further and do BIG quarterly reports for ourselves [and our clients], and we’ve decided folks don’t because data analysis scares the sh*t out of them [when it shouldn’t. Actually, once you know it, it’s really empowering!].
So, we’re going to roll up our digital geekery sleeves, and get you making those analytics your BFF, and – quite literally – working with you intimately in this 3 hour Masterclass to put your very own fully-fledged monthly report together. For some of you? It’ll be the very first one, and that’s a beautiful start to tracking your social media success now, isn’t it?
So? What’s covered on the day?
- The theory behind data analysis and interpretation
- The reasons why you need to measure your own insights in order to propel your business forward
- And then? It’s practical time with our data analysis specialist, who’ll help you pull those results together using the very same templates we use for our own digital marketing clients
- Please note: we’ll be measuring social media insights, not Google Analytics [that’s a whole other workshop folks!] 😉
Who’s this workshop best suited to?
- Business owners who’ve never reported on their social media analytics, and want to learn how
- Business owners who have touched on social media analytics before, but don’t really understand what the information is telling them about their businesses
- Marketing professionals [freelance, or in-house] who want to better understand how to do just that!
Who this workshop is not for?
- We racked our brains guys, and couldn’t think of a single person who wouldn’t benefit from this workshop, other than those who are fully-fledged data analysis geeks [and would likely know how to do everything we present].
The nitty gritty details?
- Spots are LIMITED!
- These Masterclasses are intimate!
- We’ll provide a platter board of cheeses, and sliced meats, and fruit, and gewd stuff to get you through the 9.30am-12.30pm sprint of this particular workshop!
Exclusive access to The Digital Picnic Facebook Community
All workshop attendees will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.
- Please view our full Workshop Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
If this workshop is sold out, please email us to register your interest in waitlisting for a cancellation or our next workshop