Do you wanna know what we wanted when we were first starting out as freelance social media marketers?
Someone who had worked the industry / were super professional at what they did / had earned themselves a good reputation in their field / had made “mistakes”, & learnt from them [i.e not charging the right hourly rate [!!!] / had experienced big wins, & subsequently wanted to share their learned wins with their colleagues [i.e you!] / someone to guide you right through from landing your first client, to nailing your first client [& going on – confidently – to add to your SMM portfolio].
… this is where we come in, via our Intensive.
We’re passionate digital marketers who’ve done the #freelancefreefall, & subsequently want to teach you everything you need to know in order to succeed as a freelance social media marketer.
You’ll leave this Intensive with a full understanding of;
- How to structure a proposal
- How to create an estimate
- How to explain your accountability
- How to structure your billing [i.e per hour / per week / per month / job-to-job]
- Advertising your services
- Monitoring your results
- What tools to use [i.e to schedule your SM activity, & then monitor it]
- Accounting for SMM professionals [Xero, Harvest etc.]
- Time management
- How to present a content plan to your client
- How to sell your social media services
- Round table discussion amongst the attendees from your workshop day where we present workshop challenges on the topics of; working autonomously + [the dreaded] tricky client 😉 [yes, they exist!].
- We’ll finish off with a live Q&A with your workshop presenter where you can just go for GOLD on any [or all!] of your burning questions!
And lastly? But really importantly [especially to us!], you’ll leave with a new sense of confidence, a [practical!] plan to execute all of your new learnings, and a community that’ll support you long after this intensive is over via our private FB group where we [and our incredible community!] are there to support / mentor / encourage / lovebomb et. al.
Exclusive access to The Digital Picnic Facebook Community
All workshop attendees will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.