Do you wanna know what we wanted when we were first starting out as freelance social media marketers?
Someone who had worked the industry / were super professional at what they did / had earned themselves a good reputation in their field / had made “mistakes”, & learnt from them [i.e not charging the right hourly rate [!!!] / had experienced big wins, & subsequently wanted to share their learned wins with their colleagues [i.e you!] / someone to guide you right through from landing your first client, to nailing your first client [& going on – confidently – to add to your SMM portfolio].
… this is where we come in, via our Intensive.
We’re passionate digital marketers who’ve done the #freelancefreefall, & subsequently want to teach you everything you need to know in order to succeed as a freelance social media marketer.
You’ll leave this Intensive with a full understanding of;
- How to structure a proposal
- How to create an estimate
- How to explain your accountability
- How to structure your billing [i.e per hour / per week / per month / job-to-job]
- Advertising your services
- Monitoring your results
- What tools to use [i.e to schedule your SM activity, & then monitor it]
- Accounting for SMM professionals [Xero, Harvest etc.]
- Time management
- How to present a content plan to your client
- How to sell your social media services
- Round table discussion amongst the attendees from your workshop day where we present workshop challenges on the topics of; working autonomously + [the dreaded] tricky client 😉 [yes, they exist!].
- We’ll finish off with a live Q&A with your workshop presenter where you can just go for GOLD on any [or all!] of your burning questions!
And lastly? But really importantly [especially to us!], you’ll leave with a new sense of confidence, a [practical!] plan to execute all of your new learnings, and a community that’ll support you long after this intensive is over via our private FB group where we [and our incredible community!] are there to support / mentor / encourage / lovebomb et. al.
Exclusive access to The Digital Picnic Facebook Community
All workshop attendees will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another workshop date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.
If this workshop is sold out, please email us to register your interest in waitlisting for a cancellation or our next workshop