Do you wanna know what we wanted when we were first starting out as freelance social media marketers?
Someone who had worked the industry / were super professional at what they did / had earned themselves a good reputation in their field / had made “mistakes”, & learnt from them [i.e not charging the right hourly rate [!!!] / had experienced big wins, & subsequently wanted to share their learned wins with their colleagues [i.e you!] / someone to guide you right through from landing your first client, to nailing your first client [& going on – confidently – to add to your SMM portfolio].
… this is where we come in, via our AWARD WINNING Social Media Manager School!
Hosted by TDP’s Cherie, a passionate digital marketer who’s done the #freelancefreefall, & subsequently wants to teach you everything you need to know in order to succeed as a freelance social media marketer.
You’ll leave this online program with a full understanding of;
- How to structure a proposal
- How to create an estimate
- How to explain your accountability
- How to structure your billing [i.e per hour / per week / per month / job-to-job]
- Advertising your services
- Monitoring your results
- What tools to use [i.e to schedule your SM activity, & then monitor it]
- Accounting for SMM professionals [Xero, Harvest etc.]
- Time management
- How to present a content plan to your client
- How to sell your social media services
- How to develop a bespoke social media marketing strategy for new [or existing] clients
And you’ll learn all of this via x6 easy-to-digest and incredibly implementable modules, as well as receiving a host of printable templates to use professionally.
[plus a bonus module, which includes your training on how to formulate a social media marketing strategy]
And lastly? But really importantly [especially to us!], you’ll leave with a new sense of confidence, a [practical!] plan to execute all of your new learnings, and a community that’ll support you long after this learning experience is over via our private FB group where we [and our incredible community!] are there to support / mentor / encourage / lovebomb et. al.
HOW IT’LL ALL GO DOWN FOR YOU:
- All x6 modules are available for you to complete at your own pace [smash them all out in a week or take it slow and steady – it’s up to you]
- You’ll be welcome to network with other freelancers in this group, who we expect will [hopefully] become lifelong professional buddies for you [believe us when we say this, every freelancer needs them!].
- After the course has completed, you’ll be invited into The Digital Picnic’s primary FB community group, where you’ll receive lifetime access to us and our community [as well as opportunities to apply for the countless freelance job opportunities we promote there].
PRINTABLE TEMPLATES YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Sample proposal for you to use to send to prospective clients in the pitching stage
- Sample questions to ask in first client meetings once you’ve on-boarded them
- Tone of voice template for new clients
- Content plan template
- Client monthly reporting template
- Client retention strategy
- x1 free eBook ‘So You Want To Be a Social Media Manager’, plus access to our eBook FB private community
- Exclusive access to The Digital Picnic Facebook Community
- All Social Media Manager School online eLearners will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!
- Module updates as the [ever-evolving] world of social media changes – a HUGE plus
Whenever it suits you, beloved TDP’er! 🙂
$599 [inclusive of GST] + available with humm & Openpay [psst … did we mention OpenPay is our fave, because it stretches repayments out over six months. Let’s have three cheers for OpenPay. #hiphipHOORAY].
- All online learning purchases are non-refundable, however your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to attend.
- Transfer to another intake date is subject to availability and at the discretion of The Digital Picnic.