It’s been the “year of the scale” here at TDP, and we’ve been designing strategies for [and presenting to] multi million [and billion] dollar corporations, but do you wanna know what we always come back to and crave?
… our x2 day TDP tour.
Because it means carving out x2 [entirely business transforming] days with Cherie [and her digigeek squad, who’ll be roaming around the conference room helping you 1:1 if/when you freak out over the FB pixel/Business Manager/Google Analytics/et. al], while she presents x2 of our very favourite workshops [redesigned, so that the content is exclusive to our TDP tour crew].
TDP [as in, Cherie and her squad] are touring the country, nationally [well, Melbourne > Sydney], and we’ll be tour’ing with a [deliberately] intimate group of tour attendees, because this isn’t a 200+ people-deep kinda conference. No sir, you’ll all walk in as perfect strangers, and walk out firm friends. Cherie’ll only be satisfied when she knows you all intimately by weekend’s end, and you’ll subsequently receive legitimate 1:1 time / customised attention, as well as walking out with so.much.tangible.goodness that’ll positively impact your busines.
Think must-do workshops, like our Content Planning Intensive [it’s the workshop you need to do, before you move onto anything else!], followed by our Advanced Get Social Savvy workshop [ok #nerdburgers, … by day 2? You’ll be ready to go deep with this bad boy!], but with breakaway sessions where you’ll receive customised marketing insights tailored to your business by Cherie [an award-winning digital marketer], and her impeccable crew of digital marketing specialists.
Think in-depth learning. Think x2 days of networking with like-minded kin [because errybody knows we attract the good’uns!]. Think good food. Think post-workshop dinner and drinks, with Cherie + a panelist chat with hand-selected business owners feat. heartfelt chats, and strategic chats, and a ‘latest digital marketing trends’ chat with an informal-feel panelist discussion.
Why? Well, because;
Workshops are our crack.
Workshops get us so high.
Workshops reinvigorate us.
Workshops introduce us to the best eggs.
Workshops are in our blood.
Workshops are our very-very fave.
And so, … we’re touring [and it has nothing to do with wanting to fly interstate to get a decent sleep in a hotel, away from our little people, … nuttin’].
Wanna hear all the details about what the weekend includes;
- Day 1: Content Planning Intensive [walk in with full content rut, walk out with 2-4 weeks of content … scheduled in advance!].
- On day 1, we’ll be covering; Content marketing fundamentals? Locked down. Then? We’ll map out your individual social media goals. After that? It’s time to define your brand personality. And then? We’ll walk you through conversational copy, versus conversion copy. Also? We’ll need a little time spent on content creation, versus content curation. And then? We’ll talk about harnessing the power of user generated content [and what that looks like for you, and your business]. We’ll walk you through all o’ our favourite content creation tools / content hacks. And then [and only then], we’ll be ready to map out content pillars unique to your business. From there? We’ll turn those into a content calendar [this is where you walk out knowing exactly what to post, when, why, and how, and it’s empowering stuff, that]. And so at that point? We’ll start scheduling content in, 2-4 weeks in advance [because who doesn’t love walking out of a workshop with something tangible?]. For some of you, the big focus there will be your IG feed and its look / aesthetic, and for others? It’ll be a solid month of FB activity … locked down].
- And then? … a cocktail party, and an intimate chat with a panelist crew [hand-selected by TDP, because we admire them for their business prowess, and feel they’ll have solid insights to pass on], including nibbles and drinks, because #draaaaaanks.
- Day 2: Advanced Get Social Savvy [with day 1’s knowledge under our belts, it’s time to tackle paid ads, Google Analytics so we can interpret our SM success, and a video marketing afternoon where we’ll create incredible video together, and aim to have you walking out with a camera roll filled with video you can use for your business’ socials].
- $1499, or $1299 with our Earlybird special.
- Now available on a payment plan through Partial.ly [because when it comes to cash flow? We get it].
Now … are you ready for the nitty gritty of what’s included on both days;
- Content marketing fundamentals? Locked down.
- Then? We’ll map out your individual social media goals.
- After that? It’s time to define your brand personality.
- And then? We’ll walk you through conversational copy, versus conversion copy.
- Also? We’ll need a little time spent on content creation, versus content curation.
- And then? We’ll talk about harnessing the power of user generated content [and what that looks like for you, and your business].
- We’ll walk you through all o’ our favourite content creation tools / content hacks.
- And then [and only then], we’ll be ready to map out content pillars unique to your business.
- From there? We’ll turn those into a content calendar [this is where you walk out knowing exactly what to post, when, why, and how, and it’s empowering stuff, that].
- And so at that point? We’ll start scheduling content in, 2-4 weeks in advance [because who doesn’t love walking out of a workshop with something tangible?].
- For some of you, the big focus there will be your IG feed and its look / aesthetic, and for others? It’ll be a solid month of FB activity … locked down].
- Facebook Advertising
- Facebook Ad Strategy – Designing a smart Ads strategy for your business vs just boosting posts for reach
- Essential elements of FB ads that convert
- Custom Audiences and how to target your ideal customers
- Installing the magic Facebook pixel on your website
- Publishing tools – FB power editor vs Ads Manager vs Business Manager
- Split testing and why you should be doing it!
- Reporting on the performance of your FB ads + how to monitor and optimise your FB ads to achieve greater results
- Google Analytics
- Identify Which Platform Drives the Most Traffic
- How to Set Up Conversion Goals
- Understanding conversions and how to view how many conversions social media has assisted with
- Find Out How Visitors From Social Media Consume Your Content
- See How Social Media Impacts the Conversion Path
- How to understand your social users flow through your website
- Video Marketing
- The rise of video and how to leverage its power via Facebook and Instagram
- How to incorporate video into your digital strategy
- Latest video features and functionality available to brands and businesses
- Recommended tools and services for in-house / DIY video
Guys? Tickets are limited, and sold out in 2-3 weeks last year, so if the above is of interest to you this year? … we’d *highly* recommend jumping awn in, ASAP.