Do you wanna know what we wanted when we were first starting out as freelance social media marketers?
Someone who had worked the industry / were super professional at what they did / had earned themselves a good reputation in their field / had made “mistakes”, & learnt from them [i.e not charging the right hourly rate [!!!] / had experienced big wins, & subsequently wanted to share their learned wins with their colleagues [i.e you!] / someone to guide you right through from landing your first client, to nailing your first client [& going on – confidently – to add to your SMM portfolio].
… this is where we come in, & Fletch Digital.
We’re x4 passionate digital marketers who’ve all done the #freelancefreefall, & subsequently want to teach you everything you need to know in order to succeed as a freelance social media marketer.
Here’s what we cover;
- How to structure a proposal
- How to create an estimate
- How to explain your accountability
- How to structure your billing [i.e per hour / per week / per month / job-to-job]
- Advertising your services
- Monitoring your results
- What tools to use [i.e to schedule your SM activity, & then monitor it]
- Accounting for SMM professionals [Xero, Harvest etc.]
- Time management
- How to present a content plan to your client
- How to sell your social media services