Need to make videos for social media?
Join Dane in a 3x hour in-person masterclass where you can edit the kind of video your followers WON’T scroll past. Learn how to edit in a way that’ll get folks to stop their scroll in 2023, and beyond.
- Grow your confidence with video editing for Social Media using the desktop version of CapCut
- Learn the art of the 5 second rule to keep your audience engaged
- Discover how to tell your stories creatively through video editing
- Discover how you can use effects, animations and text to make your videos stand out
- Learn how to work efficiently by using CapCut’s user-friendly interface effectively
What we’ll cover
- Why CapCut?
- Interface tour
- Importing your media into CapCut
- Creating a narrative
- The 5 second rule
- Trimming clips
- B-roll footage
- Adding text
- Adding captions
- Adding effects
- Using green screen effects
- Stabilising shaky footage
- Adjusting speed
- Adding transitions
- Adding audio
- Adding filters
- Colour grading
Plus heaps of opportunities for question time!
When will it be held?
Date: Friday 24th November, 2023
Time: 9am to 12pm ADST [Melbourne]
Location: The training will take place at TDP HQ [our offices 😘] in Docklands, Melbourne.
Here’s the addy:
Office SCF16, Level 1
432-446 Docklands Drive, Docklands
Victoria 3008 (Get directions)
- A laptop computer [don’t worry if you don’t have one, we can provide one for you!]
- Access to App Store/Google Play Store to download the free version of CapCut
Who is it best suited to?
This course is best suited to:
- Beginners to CapCut
- Those who find the mobile version of editing apps fiddly
- Anyone wanting to level up their video content on social media but not sure where and how to start
- Those already familiar and comfortable editing on CapCut for desktop
Psst … we can only fit x8 people in our boardroom, so once these spots sell? That’s it.
Final psst … tickets are only $550 [and available with payment plans].
Got any questions? Shoot us an an email here 😘