TDP is going on TOUR!
Cat & Cherie will be presenting our best selling Get Social Savvy and Advanced Get Social Savvy workshops across a weekend of inspired learning in Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast.
TDP is going on TOUR!
Cat & Cherie will be presenting our best selling Get Social Savvy and Advanced Get Social Savvy workshops across a weekend in Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast.
Remember when we [inhale] seriously scaled our business, and invited a team of digital marketing specialists to our #TDPfambam to help us present more workshops in Melbourne > Brisbane > Sydney > Adelaide > Perth?That was a good decision, and man-oh-man, … it was so warmly received [!!!]. Then we got some beautiful e-mails from our diehard TDP’ers saying sweet little sumpin’-sumpin’s along the lines of, “but we’ll miss you guys too!”, … which leads us to the next beautiful chapter of TDP, you lot!
TDP [as in, Cat and Cherie] are touring the country, nationally [well, Melbourne > Sydney > Gold Coast, to be exact], and we’ll be bringing our most popular workshops to these exceptional [and picked strategically, for their almost-guaranteed-sun component] states, but with added TDP goodness.
Think must-do workshops, like our Get Social Savvy [guys, you absolutely have to start with this one, or refresh your skills via this one!] and Advanced Get Social Savvy [ok #nerburgers, … ready to go deep with this bad boy?], but with breakaway sessions where you’ll receive customised marketing insights tailored to your business by x2 award-winning digital marketers [ahem, … us. #nervouscough].Think in-depth learning. Think x2 days of networking with like-minded kin [because errybody knows we attract the good’uns!]. Think good food. Think post-workshop dinner and drinks, with Cherie + Cat delivering heartfelt chats, and strategic chats, and a ‘latest digital marketing trends’ chat with an informal-feel panelist presentation.
What? … you didn’t think we were never going to workshop again, did you?
+ Workshops are our crack.
+ Workshops get us so high.
+ Workshops reinvigorate us.
+ Workshops introduce us to the best eggs.
+ Workshops are in our blood.
+ Workshops are our very-very fave.
And so, … we’re touring [and it has nothing to do with wanting to fly interstate to get a decent sleep in a hotel, away from our little people, … nuttin’].
Get Social SavvySaturday Workshop + Cocktail Function
- Intermediate Social Media Workshop. Includes evening Cocktail function on Saturday night.
Advanced Get Social SavvySunday Workshop + Cocktail Function
- Advanced Social Media Workshop. Includes evening Cocktail function on Saturday night.
TDP Tour Bundle - Save 20%Both Workshops + Cocktail Function
- Get Social Savvy [Intermediate] and Advanced Social Media Workshops. Includes evening Cocktail function on Saturday night.
Payment Plan Available
For each workshop and workshop bundle we are pleased to now be able to offer OxiPay.
OxiPay will allow you to pay off your social media workshop investment in 4 instalments, simple select this option at the checkout.
What we’ll be covering!
Day 1 – Saturday: GET SOCIAL SAVVY
- Social Media Channel Optimisation
- Developing and refining your social media approach. Tips and tricks to promote engagement. Our focus will be on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter & Pinterest.
- How to improve your visual aesthetic online [feat. tips + tricks we’ve picked up along the way that don’t require you to be a professional photographer, but will help elevate your visuals online]
- Managing your social platforms [rather than them managing you!]
- Content scheduling and managing your social media platforms to maximise your efficiency.
- Analytics & Measurement
- How to measure your social activity, draw insights and use these to update your strategy.
Day 2 – Sunday: ADVANCED GET SOCIAL SAVVY
- Facebook Ad Strategy – Designing a smart Ads strategy for your business vs just boosting posts for reach
- Essential elements of FB ads that convert
- Custom Audiences and how to target your ideal customers
- Installing the magic Facebook pixel on your website
- Publishing tools – FB power editor vs Ads Manager vs Business Manager
- Split testing and why you should be doing it!
- Reporting on the performance of your FB ads + how to monitor and optimise your FB ads to achieve greater results
- Identify Which Platform Drives the Most Traffic
- How to Set Up Conversion Goals
- Understanding conversions and how to view how many conversions social media has assisted with
- Find Out How Visitors From Social Media Consume Your Content
- See How Social Media Impacts the Conversion Path
- How to understand your social users flow through your website
- Building your social community via quality content
- How to engage with, and leverage digital influencers [Influencer Outreach]
- Content generation ideas and opportunities
- Essential elements of GREAT copywriting
- Each attendee will also get a tailored a suggested content outline for your individual business
- The rise of video and how to leverage its power via Facebook and Instagram
- How to incorporate video into your digital strategy
- Latest video features and functionality available to brands and businesses
- Recommended tools and services for in-house / DIY video
How to be a customer led brand on social media
- Enhancing your customer service via your socials
- Chatbots and automation possibilities
- Social monitoring tools
Held on Saturday night, this will be an informal networking event over drinks and canapés.
Breakaway sessions where you’ll receive customised strategic advice and time to workshop challenges.
Private Facebook Group
All workshop attendees will be granted lifetime access to our private Facebook community, a space to interact, ask questions and share your social media wins!